Followers

Friday, November 6, 2015

Best Friends = Best Therapy

I'm here today with my DT project for Kitty Bee Designs Aloha Friday Challenge. Our theme for the next 2 weeks is Perfect Pair/Friendship.  I've chosen this adorable set of owls and I paper pieced them.  That's one of my favorite techniques!  I stippled the background with a stencil and Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass distress ink.Dies used are from MFT and Lawn Fawn.  The friendship sentiment was a freebie I offered and you can find it HERE



Thanks for stopping by!  Hope to see you soon!

Kathi

2 comments:

~ginny said...

Sooo cute! I love the background you created with the clouds and the paper piecing is so homespun and warm!! What a perfect way to reflect good friends!
~ginny

ike said...

Very clever - fabulous paper piecing and such a cute creation :-D
Thank you for making such a great project using our Digis.
It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

Best wishes,

IKE x

DT for StitchyBear Digi Outlet

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I read them all and it's truly appreciated! :D