Followers

Friday, December 4, 2015

Believe

Hi Everyone!

I've been a busy bee with my new ETSY Shop and My Creative Therapy FB Page.  Today I'm here with my DT project for Kitty Bee Designs Aloha Friday ChallengeOur theme for the next 2 weeks is Christmas.



inside of card

The image is Bear_1 from the Kitty Bee Etsy Shop.  Colored with Copics and fussy cut then popped up with some black foam dots.  I used WOS on the present bow.  Papers and enamel dots by My Mind's Eye and the solid CS is from MFT.  Dies used are from MFT Blueprints line of dies, the heart is from Lawn Fawn and the believe is from Little Yellow Bicycle.  We hope you can join us at the Aloha Friday Challenge!  Come check out what the other DT Ladies have created for your inspiration!

Hugs,
Kathi

1 comments:

Chana Malkah said...

These are fabs, Kathi! Your composition is always spot on!
Hugz,
Chana

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I read them all and it's truly appreciated! :D